Assuming you’re brave enough to make the trek to the top, the view from the edge of a mountain or the roof of a towering building can take your breath away (literally).
For those itching to climb new heights— or those who’d rather enjoy the view from the safety of their computer screen— we’ve assembled some of the greatest views from around the globe found on Trover.
1. Taft Point Trail in Yosemite National Park, Mariposa County, California
2. Mt Bromo in Tosari, Indonesia
3. Monistrol de Montserrat, Spain
4. Lofoten Island, Hamnøy, Norway
5. Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore in Florence, Italy
6. Old Harry Rocks in Dorset, England
7. Fedaia Lake in Canazei, Italy
8. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
9. Nugget Point Lighthouse in Ahuriri Flat, New Zealand
10. Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, California
11. Durdle Door, Dorset, England
12. Neuschwanstein Castle in Schwangau, Germany
13. Trolltunga, Norway in Hordaland Fylke, Norway
14. Table Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa
15. Wegelnburg in Schönau, Germany
16. La Casa del Arbol, “The Swing at the End of the World” in Tungurahua, Ecuador
To explore more breathtaking views, check out Trover’s lists of Hiking trails in Europe, Asia, and South America. Discover the Best of Everywhere, and share your travels with us on Desktop, iOS, or Android!