Singapore, a tiny island city-state off southern Malaysia, has developed rapidly in recent years, quickly earning its spot as a global financial center and major tourist hub. But is the hype worth it? Should you visit Singapore?
We’ll let you decide for yourself, but these 5 Top Attractions make for a pretty compelling case to visit Singapore:
1. The surreal Supertree Grove at the Gardens by the Bay
2. The highest rooftop pool in the world, at the Marina Bay Sands
3. The colorful Little India neighborhood
4. The incredible light and water show at Marina Bay Sands Hotel
5. The Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay
Ready to visit Singapore? Check out the full list of Top Attractions in Singapore here, and don’t forget to share your own discoveries on Trover!