From cliffside ruins to rolling pastures and quaint, cozy villages, the stunning country of Ireland looks like something out of a storybook. Known as the Emerald Isle, Ireland has a rich and complex history, including Viking invasion, 800 years of English rule and over 30,000 castles and castle ruins. And for those with a crippling fear of snakes, Saint Patrick himself was said to have banished the serpents long ago!
In honor of Saint Patrick’s Day, a quintessential Irish celebration, we’ve assembled some of the most spectacular Trover discoveries across the lush, green island.
1. The Cliffs of Moher in Clare, Ireland
2. Galway, Ireland
3. County Offaly, Ireland
4. River Liffey, Dublin, Ireland
5. Muckross Abbey in Kerry, Ireland
6. Bolus Head in Kerry, Ireland
6. The Temple Bar in Dublin, Ireland
7. Skellig Michael Island in Kerry, Ireland
8. Rock of Cashel in Tipperary, Ireland
9. The coastal village of Doolin, Ireland
10. Blarney Castle in Blarney, Ireland
11. Four Courts in Dublin, Ireland
12. Kilkenny, Ireland
13. Blackrock, Salthill in Galway, Ireland
To see more magical Ireland discoveries, check out Trover’s list of Ireland – Top Attractions. Discover the Best of Everywhere, and share your travels with us on Desktop, iOS, or Android!