Las Vegas makes for a great Weekend Getaway. After all, it has cheap and plentiful hotels, frequent flights, plenty of things to see, and the kind of fun that usually only lasts a few days before the regret kicks in.
So if you only have 48 hours in Las Vegas, what should you do and see? Luckily for you, we’ve assembled this Weekend Getaway Guide to Las Vegas to get you started with the Top 10 Things to Do:
1. Snap a picture of the quintessential Las Vegas sign
It might be the only thing on your camera from the whole weekend, but at least this will prove to your friends (and to yourself) that you were there!
2. Take a Gondola Ride at The Venetian Hotel
It’s basically like the real thing! Or at least, it will look like it after a few drinks…
3. Party hard in a club like the Marquee at the Cosmopolitan Hotel
You’re only young once, right?
4. Watch the famous Fountains of Bellagio from the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas
Shows happen every 30 minutes in the evening, so you have no excuse to miss it.
5. Have a drink (or two or three…) like one of these from the Hard Rock Cafe
Luckily for you, drinks are available pretty much everywhere in Vegas: poolside, mini bar, party buses, bars, clubs, casinos, and even on the street!
6. Cool off at a pool party like this one at Drai’s Beach Club
No shoes, no shirt, bar service!
7. Devour the famous Frozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity 3
This could be the thing you least regret all weekend.
8. Check out the signs at the Fremont Street Experience
9. See an over-the-top show like Le Rêve at Wynn Las Vegas
It doesn’t count as a Weekend Getaway to Las Vegas unless there are sequins, feathers, and/or smoke machines.
10. And finally, take a walk of shame (or pride!) down the Strip
No Las Vegas Weekend Getaway is complete without one!
Need more ideas on how to spend your 48 hours in Las Vegas? Check out more things to do in Vegas here, and don’t forget to share your own Weekend Getaway discoveries on Trover!