Ready? Okay! Now you can share images to Trover right from the camera roll on your iOS device without going to the app. . . Just like sharing a picture in a text message or email!
How? Follow these 5 quick & easy steps and you’re good to go:
- Choose an image you want to share to Trover from your photo album. Tap on the share icon in the lower left corner.
- Swipe left on the bar with your share options and tap on the “More. . .” icon.
- Scroll down to find the Trover share extension, turn on the switch and tap done.
- Trover will now show up as one of your share options. Simply click on the Trover icon.
- You’re ready to share! Write a description, select the location, and click “Post”.
Take it for a whirl! While you’re sharing amazing discoveries and growing the mosaic of awesome, we’ll keep updating the app and making Trover even better!