Stargazing has provided wonder and entertainment for millennia. We have found some of the most amazing points on the globe for you to bring your telescope and observe the beauty of the sky at night. Thanks to our very own Varsha B for this wonderful compilation of starry, starry nights.
1. Marakele National Park, Limpopo, South Africa
Photo by The Travelling Chilli.
2. Bicheno Hideaway, Bicheno, Australia
Photo by Kristin Repsher.
3. Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
Photo by Kristin Repsher
4. Noord / Tanki Leendert, Aruba
Photo by Bob Cooley.
5. El Mirador National Park, Peten, Guatemala
Photo by Sergio Camalich.
6. Mauna Kea, Big Island, Hawaii
Photo by Richard Remington.
7. Big Pine, CA
Photo by DuMarc Photography.
8. Ice Lakes Basin, CO
Photo by Brendan Caffrey.
9. Mt. Ranier, WA
Photo by Nathaniel Stott.
10. Fernie, BC
Photo by Matt Ford.
Find more amazing lists from our very own Trovers here, here and here. And as always, you can find more inspiration at Trover.com.