There’s something especially grand about ascending and descending a spiral staircase. By the time you make it to the top, you might be a little sore and more than a bit woozy, but you’ll surely feel regal.
To inspire your next grand entrance, we’ve assembled some of our favorite staircases and spiraling architecture discoveries from Trover. Just be careful not to trip!
1. P+R Etoile in Carouge, Switzerland
2. Staircase at Radio 24/7 in Copenhagen, Denmark
3. Tate Britain Museum in London, England
4. Axelborg Building in Copenhagen, Denmark
5. Riga Art Nouveau Museum in Riga, Latvia
6. Hotel ibis Strasbourg Centre Gare in Strasbourg, France
7. The Vatican Museums, Vatican City, Italy
8. The Queen’s House in London, England
9. Chrám Nanebevzetí Panny Marie in Kutná Hora, Czech Republic
10. Heal’s Furniture in London, England
11. The 1886 Crescent Hotel and Spa in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
To see more dizzying and dazzling architecture, check out Trover lists #StunningStructures and #Details. Discover the Best of Everywhere, and share your travels with us on Desktop, iOS, or Android!