Cities always have amazing activities to do within them, but sometimes it’s nice to take a step back and admire them from a distance. Check out these macroscopic views of some of the most famous skylines the world has to offer.
Chicago is a destination with fascinating history, diverse culture, a vibrant food scene, and world-renowned architecture. With a plethora of things to do and see in the Windy City, a visit to Chicago makes for a great weekend getaway or week-long vacation. Here are our ten essential experiences for your next trip to Chicago:
1. Take an early morning stroll through Millennium Park to have the Cloud Gate a.k.a “The Bean” all to yourself.
Get on the grid and show Trover your lively shots of city scenes! Show us your best #UrbanJungle discoveries, from towering skyscrapers and crowded skylines to eye-popping street art and bustling crossroads. Include #UrbanJungle with your unique description and precise geo-tag to win $1500 for travel!
How do you capture the vibe of a city? Is it a glowing vista of twinkling towers? Subterranean tunnels saturated with graffiti? Or bustling street scenes frozen in time? Take a walk around town and a stroll through your camera roll to share your favorite city sights. The winning entry will be selected by a panel of Trover judges based on image quality, creativity, description detail and precise geo-tags. Show us your best #UrbanJungle discoveries to win $1500 for travel!
Share your city themed photos by Feb 26, 2018. Write a few details about your discovery and tag each one #UrbanJungle to enter our contest for a $1500 Expedia Travel Prize. Check out the full list for inspiration!
How to Enter the #UrbanJungle Photo Contest:
1) Upload an original photo of an interesting discovery or experience that prominently features city sights or fits the #UrbanJungle theme. You can upload to Trover.com or the iOS App or Android App. Be sure to upload before the contest ends at 11.59 p.m. PT on 26 February 2018.
2) Write a couple of lines about your discovery. This could be details about the destination or activity, tips on how to find it or what to do there, or any interesting facts or stories about your discovery. Include “#UrbanJungle” in the description field.
3) Et voila! You’re entered to win the $1500 Expedia voucher!
This is a judged contest. Eligible images must be clear, include a unique description about your discovery, and have an accurate and specific geo-tag. You may upload an unlimited number of eligible photos.
This contest is only open to NEW Trover photos. Add yours by February 26th to be considered!
Questions? Talk to us at email@example.com.
Beyond amusement parks and movie studios, the magical world of the Harry Potter series is all around us… that is, if you’re in the United Kingdom. To honor Harry and all the extraordinary characters of the beloved series, we’ve collected our favorite discoveries of film locations. From urban markets in the heart of London to gorgeous cliffs and historic castles across England, the magic of the silver screen is much closer than you might think.
London’s world-renowned markets are one of the best ways to experience the city’s culture and history. Whether you’re in search of vintage clothing and jewelry or hungry for a diverse selection of local cuisine, the city’s many markets allow visitors to experience its traditions and live like a true Londoner.
Check out seven of our favorite market experiences fresh from London:
1. Play wizard for the day and stroll through the magical Leadenhall Market.