There are a few things that transcend culture. Things everyone in the world understands.
Love. Family. Self-respect.
Around the globe, we all understand the indulgent pleasure: sleeping in and waking up to the sweet and savory aroma of brunch.
For your viewing pleasure, here are 7 brunch places that go above and beyond. These delectable dishes are worth traveling across an ocean to indulge.
1. Wild Honey in Scott Square, Singapore. Featured below is the classic Canadian breakfast: 3 fluffy pancakes, Canadian back bacon, wild berry compote and sweet maple syrup.
2. Brunch Kitchen Kamakura in Kamakura, Japan. You’ll find fantastic dishes like salmon tartare, avocado and dill-poached eggs with French toast on the side.
3. Cornucopia Wholefood & Vegetarian in Dublin, Ireland. You’re bound to find a new favorite here, with options like sesame-covered veggie sausages, roasted chili mushrooms, breakfast beans, and roasted red onion with fresh herbs.
4. Kopps in Berlin, Germany has a mouth-watering vegan brunch buffet where you can try mini vegan pancakes with berry compote.
6. Hash House a Go Go in San Diego, California. Where you can find this mountain of bacon-infused waffles and sage chicken breasts.
7. Mildred’s Temple Kitchen in Toronto, Ontario. We present you with the Huevos Monty: black bean refritos and sharp cheddar, baked in flour tortillas with sunny-side-up eggs and avocado crème fraîche.
Feeling hungry? Feast your eyes on the full collection of Brunch Around the World now.