Dublin is the charming capital of Ireland known for a number of things, especially as the home of Guinness! Besides its famous beer though, Dublin has so much more to offer.
Here are 8 reasons why you should buy a ticket to Dublin:
1. To walk along the Ha’Penny Bridge for free (the toll was dropped in 1909).
2. To take photos of the funky colored doors scattered around the city.
2. To check out where Bram Stoker (author of Dracula) and Oscar Wilde went to school (Trinity College).
3. To bask in the glory of the Christ Church Cathedral.
4. To learn more about Ireland’s Revolution at the Kilmainham Gaol. Some scenes of The Italian Job were also filmed here.
5. To learn about the history of Jameson whisky and how it is made at the The Old Jameson Distillery.
6. To listen to some traditional Irish music at the Temple Bar.
7. To laugh at The Spire like local dubliners do.
8. To say hello to the furry (and friendly?) animals at Phoenix Park.
*9. To visit the Guinness brewery (we really couldn’t leave it out) and order yourself a glass of cool beer at the sky bar.
For more tempting reasons to visit Dublin, check out this Visiting Dublin list.