The Olympics draw talented athletes from across the globe to demonstrate incredible feats of speed, strength, and agility, all while uniting and inspiring the world! This biennial competition also gives competitors and spectators a chance to experience the culture, cuisine, art, and history of the host country. Celebrate South Korea and live out your own Olympic daydreams with these 8 medal-worthy sights.
1. Bongeunsa, Seoul, South Korea
2. Bukchon, Seoul, South Korea
Photo by Amber Kotcher
3. Gyeongbokgung Palace, Seoul, South Korea
4. Busan, South Korea
5. Dongdaemun Design Plaza, Seoul, South Korea
6. Lotte Tower, Seoul, South Korea
7. Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), South Korea
Head over to our South Korea gallery for plenty of other gems from Seoul and beyond! Got winning photos you want to share? Jump in here!