Cities always have amazing activities to do within them, but sometimes it’s nice to take a step back and admire them from a distance. Check out these macroscopic views of some of the most famous skylines the world has to offer.
1.. Top of The Rock, New York City, New York
2. Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
3. Kerry Park, Seattle, Washington
4. Montparnasse Tower, Paris, France
5. Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6. Centre Island, Toronto, Ontario
7. Treasure Island, San Francisco, California
8. Victoria Peak, Hong Kong
Have any cityscapes of your own to share? We’d love to see them in the Trove!