London’s world-renowned markets are one of the best ways to experience the city’s culture and history. Whether you’re in search of vintage clothing and jewelry or hungry for a diverse selection of local cuisine, the city’s many markets allow visitors to experience its traditions and live like a true Londoner.
Check out seven of our favorite market experiences fresh from London:
1. Play wizard for the day and stroll through the magical Leadenhall Market.
2. Explore the diverse tastings of London’s oldest market, Borough Market.
3. Save your Saturday to explore stalls tucked between the pastel homes of Notting Hill at Portobello Road Market .
4. Sample the delicious foods carts and homemade crafts that fill Greenwich Market.
5. Take a stroll back in time to Camden Market, housed within historic horse stables.
6. See the vibrant street art that surrounds Brick Lane Market in East London
7. Pick up a colorful bouquet of blooms at Columbia Road Flower Market
Before you take off on your own English escapade, get inspired with Trover’s full list of Top London Attractions. Wherever you venture this summer, document your favorite moments and share your discoveries on Trover!