To some, ice cream is a simple treat. To others, it’s an art form.
Here are six interesting ways to eat your ice cream, inspired by frosty dishes from around the globe:
1. With ALL THE FLAVORS. Top to bottom: berry, caramel, macha, lavender, vanilla, chocolate.
2. Atop Take Künefe, which is made from Levantine cheese and is similar to baklava.
– Eaten in Singapore.
– Eaten at Wild Rocket in Singapore.
5. A dollop of chili ice cream atop a sweet little tart.
– Eaten at The Bombay Canteen in India.
For an even “cooler” selection, check out this Will Travel for Ice Cream list.