April showers got you down? We’ve got you covered. Whether you prefer tulips or daisies, daffodils or bluebells, there’s likely a beautiful field full of your favorite flower somewhere in the world.
Here are 14 of our favorite flowery finds from the Trover community. Check out the full list here and don’t forget to add your own flower discoveries this spring!
1. Skagit Valley Tulip Festival in Mount Vernon, Washington
2. Sunflower fields in Digne, France
3. The Flower Fields in Carlsbad, California
4. The Azalea Festival at the Nezu Shrine in Tokyo, Japan
5. Bluebells at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden in Brooklyn, New York
6. Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm in Woodburn, Oregon
Trover photo by Bo
7. Dubai Miracle Garden in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8. Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve in Lancaster, California
9. Fuji Shibazakura Festival in Fujikawaguchiko, Japan
10. Bluebonnets in Elgin, Texas
11. Kuekenhof Gardens in Lisse, Netherlands
12. Baby Blue Eyes at the Hitachi Seaside Park in Hitachinaka, Japan
13. Lavender at the Sénanque Abbey in Gordes, France
14. Sunflower fields in Jarrettsville, Maryland
Still haven’t had your fill of beautiful floral fields? Check out the full list of our favorite flower fields on Trover!