Switzerland has always been a favorite destination among world travelers, and it’s not hard to see why. Between its breathtaking snow-capped mountains, adorable villages and towns, exhilarating outdoor activities, and focus on the two most important food groups (chocolate and cheese), this central European nation is a must-see for any traveler.
To get you started on planning a trip to this beautiful country, we’ve assembled 12 Things to See in Stunning Switzerland:
1. The Matterhorn at sunrise in Zermatt
2. The fairytale town of Lucerne
3. Grosser Mythen mountain in Schwyz
4. Picture-perfect mountain villages like Stechelberg
5. The beautiful turquoise waters of Lake Geneva in Veytaux
6. Paragliding in the Lauterbrunnen Valley
7. The Ice Palace at Jungfraujoch in Fieschertal
8. The green hills of Engelberg
9. Ponte dei Salti in Lavertezzo
10. The cheesy and romantic town of Gruyères
11. The observation platform at the Harder Kulm summit in Unterseen
12. Château de Chillon on Lake Geneva in Veytaux
Want to see more of beautiful, stunning Switzerland? Check out the full list of Top Attractions in Switzerland here, and don’t forget to share your own Swiss discoveries on Trover!